Tuesday 1 May 2018

Cooking challenge make a salad bar 2018 Term 2

Hi guys welcome to term two! Instead of a reading challenge this term we have a cooking challenge. The reason we have this is because we pick a topic to work towards and this term it is food. There are heaps of challenges and you will surely see them but here is the first one I chose. It is a salad bar. I added the Maori name to all of the veggies in my salad bar but  if the are not the correct translation I am very sorry I used google and sometimes it is not very accurate. Hope you guys enjoy my poster!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am shawn from Red Hill School.Salad is good for you it's very healthy are you going to do another salad bar.Keep eating healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiaora Sami My name is Te Iriwhiro and i'm from red hill school and that is a very cool post i like how you said the English words and then translation it in to Maori and Yes you did get all the Maori words

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.