Sunday 11 February 2018

Reading challenge read short story and read a book in a quiet outdoor space.

Hello and welcome back to my blog today in my latest post for my reading challenge is, read a short story and read a book in a quiet outdoor space. For my short story I read Marmaduke duck, Marmaduke duck is a great poem and is also acceptable for young readers. For my quiet outdoor space I found a spot in my backyard and sat down. I enjoyed this spot because it was peaceful and you could listen to the birds chirping. Here is a photo of my quiet outdoor space with my short story.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sami, Tino pai. What wonderful, peaceful posy to read. Did you find it a challenge to read when hearing the birds, or did it add to your experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback Miss Devlin! I thought that it added to my experience because you could notice the different chirps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.